Get up close to the major pyramids of Dahshur, Saqqara and Giza on this private 2-day tour, led by a qualified Egyptologist. Then see the sights of Cairo, including the antiquities of the Egyptian Museum, atmospheric mosques and churches in the Citadel, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. You’ll dine in a restaurant overlooking the Great Sphinx of Giza and ride a camel on the Giza plateau; watch a light and sound show; and join a Nile dinner cruise featuring belly dance and whirling dervishes.
Departure & Return Location: Hotel
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Private 2-day tour of Dahshur, Saqqara, Giza and Cairo, led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Learn about the ancient history of the Egyptian pyramids
- View the Great Sphinx and ride a camel on the Giza plateau
- Private Guided Tour
- Admire King Tut treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- See a light and sound show, and watch belly dancing and whirling dervishes on a Nile cruise
- Bargain for eclectic goods at the bazaar of Khan el Khalili
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by air-conditioned minivan
- No Hidden Costs
- One Fixed Price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Operated by EGY TOUR
Prices: All prices are charged in USD per person per trip. You can also pay us online via a secure payment gateway and without any extra costs or surcharge. This is our pricing policy for this trip.
00 to 5.99 years old – Free of charge sharing parents.
06 to 11.99 years old – 50% OFF adult regular rate.
Over 12 years old – Regular adult rate.
Payment: Your booking with us should be made as early as possible. This will give us a chance to secure your perfect spot. You will need to pay at least 25% deposit to get your booking confirmed with us. This deposit is indeed a part of your total payment.
The whole amount will be charged if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the check-in date.
50% of the whole amount will be charged if cancelled 60 to 31 days prior to check-in date.
15% of the whole amount will be charged if cancelled 90 to 61 days prior to check-in date.